all of the Ghibli theme asks. Yes, I curious as a cat.
Kiki’s Delivery Service: Have you ever moved to a different town?
- Yep, I have. Twice in fact.
Spirited Away: Do you ever forget names of people you know well?
- Yep. This is why my friends explain to other people that even after i know you for three years, I’ll still forget your name.
The Cat Returns: If you could trade lives with a cat, would you?
My Neighbor Totoro: Have you ever been lost? Was it frightening?
Ponyo: Do you enjoy doing new or shocking things?
- Not really. I mean, I like to try new things, but at the same time I don’t. I am contradiction personified.
Princess Mononoke: Would you rather be lost in a forest or a city?
- Forest, mostly because I only have to worry about wild animals trying to eat me in the forest. That and I know moss grows on the north side of tress, so I can get unlost the easiest in a forest.
Castle in the Sky: What is the biggest discovery you have made?
- I used to live in a rural area, as in there were tress growing in the middle of the asphalt (there were also only lines for the roads on the highway). I’m pretty sure each conversation for each of those trees was, “There’s a tree, but it is a big tree and I don’t want to cut it down.” “Pave the road around it. People can drive around.” Coyotes walked through our backyard and there were lots of birds. I walked a lot back in those days and I discovered a coyote’s den in an out of the way area. No one really walked around there and the coyote was a female that I had noticed a few times trotting through our yard and stealing apples from our apple tree. Like, leaping up and stealing them. She was herding her little coyote babies around and I think that’s my biggest discovery.
My Neighbors the Yamadas: Do you want to have children and a family?
Arriety: Have you ever seen something strange and no one believed you?
Howl’s Moving Castle: Have you ever had a crush on someone much older than yourself?
Whisper of the Heart: Have you ever been separated from someone?
Grave of the Fireflies: Do you cry over books/movies/shows/etc.?